I believe and prove to be an asset to our organisation, due to my dedication and commitment to build our community and country. With exceptional work ethics, organisational skills and ability with Leadership qualities to advance with sincerity and confidence.
CV of Vimmi Ramdaas Bachu
- A member of the Minority Front for almost 18 years.
- Started political career under the leadership of the late Mr. Amichand Rajbansi
- Former councillor – Emnabithi/Ladysmith (now Alfred Duma) Municipality (Term 2006 – 2011)
- In 2012 – went on to the KZN Legislature – Member of Parliament – MPL (2012 – 2014) currently holds a position in the Minority Front NEC
Education / Qualification
- Matriculated at Wingen Heights Secondary School in Shallcross
- Hotel Management – ML Sultan Technicon
- Computer Training – Oval International
- Certificate Beauty Consultant – Justine Cosmetics
- Certificate in Leadership Development – Vari Consultant
- Certificate in Campaign Tactics- DDP
- Post Graduate Diploma – Governance and Leadership (with Distinctions)- UNISA 2012
- Post Graduate Certificate –Advanced Governance in Public Leadership –WITS 2013
- Certificate in Hindi Studies
- Current studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration Management – WITS
- Speech and drama colours
- Prefect (Primary, Secondary)
- Chairperson –SCOPA
- Chairlady – Sanathan Dharma Sabha
- Secretary -Young Hindu Service Society
- Member of the Ladysmith Hospital Board
- Chairperson –Woza Zonke
- Board member –Mpholonghe Projects
- Regional Director –Miss India SA -20 years
- Women of the Year –Ladysmith 2009 for Community Service and Dedication
- Train the Trainer programme by DBSA – Training Of New Councillors
- Organising of events/public events –Ladysmith Dundee Estcourt Newcastle and Port Shepstone
- Public speaking / Conducting research/Motivational Speaking
- Programme director /Function co-ordinator
- Participating in Humanitarian aid and relief work
- Conducting workshops especially for women and children
- PR Work /Engaging with local communities
- I am passionate about the girl child and have recently working on enhancing the lives of a girl child, by distributing hygiene packs on a monthly base.
- I am focusing on children suffering from Brain Aneurysm and joined the World Aneurysm association after my daughter passed away in 2017 of a Brain Aneurysm Attack.
- I have started a grief and trauma centre dealing with families suffering from the loss of their loved ones.