- Hon. Speaker, The Minority Front supports the amendments to this Bill which aims to promote better health and safety of patients.
- HON. Speaker, the Minority Front supports demographic representation to the board that need to take their roles seriously.
- The Bill when implemented should impose efficiency for patient treatment.
- As per clause 4 of the Bill, training must be budgeted for to maintain discipline and efficient administration.
- Budgets and grant must be utilized in a systematic way and aim is key to this to provide the best services for patients which are cost effective especially since diagnostics is cost exorbitant.
- The MF supports the NHLS Amendment Bill since implementation will strengthen clinical governance.
- Thank you
HON. S. Thakur-Rajbansi
Debated by: Hon. Shameen Thakur-Rajbansi
Minority Front Leader (KZN Legislature)
Date: Thu 18 Oct 2018
Time: 10:15 to 10:20
Word Count: 0 Words