- MEC the Minority Front appreciates your fire-fighting report it is with so many broad issues your department handles.
- What should be the focus now is NDP 2030 and SDG’s 2030 funding.
- How do we accomplish this mammoth task.
- MEC, you were always passionate about the Kaplan and Norton Balanced score card, now we have an improvement of Strategy mapping. It is critical for departments to look at key gender issues which cause so many other problems in our societies.
- These issues should be mapped to detail with strategies in departments.
- Can we now look at strategy specialists to accomplish the targeting of funding, so that, with minimal inputs, we get maximum outputs and see positive outcomes?
- The MF supports the Treasury budget.
- Thank you
Debated by: Hon. Shameen Thakur-Rajbansi
Minority Front Leader (KZN Legislature)
Date: Tue 8 May 2018
Time: 16:25 to 17:25